The air is crisp, fresh snow has fallen, but there is a mountain to climb. You need a lightweight setup to ascend efficiently, but without compromising the power and safety to confidently reap your reward – the downhill.
The technology mix of the Tecton with pin unit in front, heel jaws and absolute power transmission make for a perfect ride. The low weight, the easy step-in, the same level of safety as alpine bindings, as well as the practical handling make every tour a memorable experience.
IT’S IN THE DETAILS
• Alpine heel with Power Rail for stable direct power transfer
• Lateral release at the toe with 12 DIN setting
and 13 mm elasticity
• Frontal release at the heel with 9 mm elasticity
• New easy step-in
• Complete easy handling package
• Only 550g (without brake)
• 90/100/110/120mm Brakes (80g)
• 90/115 Crampons Available
All parts are manufactured, assembled and tested in Switzerland.